We are committed to supporting our churches build communities with people of all ablilities.
You are invited to join a growing movement showing people they matter to God & belong to the family!
Gods love has no boundaries but our churches, usually without realising it, do.
We have learned that often small, inexpensive changes can make a huge difference to the experience of access and belonging to our church communities. Are you ready to learn from the experience of experts - the 1 in 5 people in our communities with mobility, vision, hearing, sight, memory or cognitive difficulty?
Sign up to Enabling All Awards to begin your journey - email@example.com
Once you are signed up to take part, your journey has three phases:
Introductory 'Enabling All' training:
- Top tips: Use our library of Top Tip videos
Join our Certificate / Award scheme, signing up to three actions in the next 12 months – no action too small!
Renew your certificate year by year, identifying three new actions for the coming year.
Network meetings: Attend our regular online network meetings – sharing learning, encouragement and support.
- Annual celebration: Join our annual celebration, affirming the journey forwards together.
Community connections, beyond the church – building communities where people of ALL abilities are celebrated, empowered and valued.
- Begin your Enabling All Journey today by signing up to the Enabling All Certificate!
Our offer to you...
- Free training series on simple steps to truly Enable All in our church communities.
- Advice and Resources to suit all churches
- Become part of a learning community sharing tips, experience and wisdom.
Together we will encourage and inspire one another, sharing resources, wisdom& often overlooked gifts with others working to truly Enable All.
Find out more about this and all our work by getting in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enabling All Awards
- Welcome Pack
- Access Audit
- A list of partner organisations
- Accessibliilty for Online Platforms