- Has responsibility, via the Benefice Buildings Measure, to provide fit for purpose housing
- Are to be good stewards of the allotted budget
- Are to care for the clergy and their family
- Recognises the importance to control works and costs at Ingoings
- Notes that the recent move towards shorter interregnums has reduced the opportunity for rental income during a vacancy.
- Wishes, where possible, to have Ingoing works completed in advance of the interview process, to aid both the parish and candidates.
Andrew Mason, Director of Property
Latest Revision 17/05/17