We understand that it has become increasingly complex to administer parish activities. In response to this we have put together a set of resources which we hope will help all parishes with their administration.
Specifically, parishes are asked each year to do three things:
- Submit Mission Statistics
- Submit Finance Statistics
- Update their parish officer details that enable the Diocese to maintain the most up to date snapshot of each parish
Electoral Roll and APCM Forms
Click here for current forms
Updating Parish Officer Details
This is done by a link (Place Audit) to parish information which is sent out annually around the time of APCMs to a parish contact. Parishes have all been asked to nominate an individual to take on this role. Instructions on how to update the details are given here. It is important that parishes update their details to ensure that the diocese is able to contact the correct individuals. Any queries regarding this should be sent to the Database Manager Angela Bruno. Any changes between Place Audits should be sent to Angela Bruno.
Individuals who wish to view and update their own details including privacy settings can do so by visiting https://changemydetails.cofeportal.org. Once you enter your email address on this website you will be emailed with instructions on how to update your details. The email used must match the one held in your record on the database for this to work. The privacy settings are:
- Private - only visible to diocesan staff who have access to private data
- Diocese - only visible to those with access to the database - all diocesan staff and associates
- Public - visible on a publicly accessible national directory and the diocesan website for those roles which are deemed public (This applies to clergy and diocesan staff only)