Gift Aid Resources

In order for your church to claim Gift Aid on your donations, you must complete a Gift Aid Declaration and hand it to your Gift Aid Secretary, either as a one off or if you intend to make donations regularly you can fill in a "standard declaration" which stays in place until you tell us otherwise.

Gift Aid Declaration
Sponsored Events form

Envelopes for one off donations are available from the Diocesan office please drop us a line

Page last updated: Wednesday 8th May 2024 2:46 PM
Powered by Church Edit