15 Feb 2018, 11:14 a.m.
Smestow Vale Team Ministry are seeking a new colleague.
Are you committed to growing the kingdom of God in the beautiful South Staffordshire Countryside?
Supportive P.C.C.’s and colleagues.
Two outstanding church Primary Schools.
Excellent cultural, leisure and shopping facilities nearby.
An additional 0.3 in Wombourne if you would like to work full time. Read more
8 Feb 2018, 11:58 a.m.
with responsibility for two churches - St Thomas’, Mossley and Holy Ascension, Lower Farm -
and to share in the mission of the whole team. The parish is broadly evangelical. Read more
31 Jan 2018, 4:13 p.m.
We are looking to appoint an energetic, approachable and collaborative priest who will maintain our current momentum whilst helping us to reach out to the community and encourage others to take up ministries.
He or she will need to:
• be of committed genuine faith
• be an empathetic listener and a good communicator
• have a relaxed approach and a good sense of humour
• hold a deep spirituality and be of a broad spiritual tradition
• be committed to working within the community
31 Jan 2018, 3:59 p.m.
The Bishop of Lichfield seeks to appoint a collaborative and visionary priest who is committed to rural ministry and who will thrive on the opportunities and challenges in the parishes of the benefice. The new Rector will:
• Lead, inspire and encourage everyone to grow in the power of the Holy Spirit as Christian disciples
• Be a Leader in Mission and a person of faith, hope and enthusiasm
• Enable a process of vision that builds on the existing unity of the Benefice
• Enjoy working with three primary schools and the Harper Adams University as partners in mission
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to connect with people of all ages and stages in faith
• Work with and support a lay ministry team, a part-time resident NSM/HfD and a vibrant community
26 Jan 2018, 3:07 p.m.
Are you a gifted leader of mission? Do you believe that nothing is impossible for God? We are two churches with significant potential for growth. Our vision is to grow the churches by growing them younger.
The successful applicant will love Jesus, and have a heart to reach the not-yet churched.
15 Jan 2018, 11:18 a.m.
We are currently seeking to appoint a 0.5 Associate Minister.
The Incumbent and Church communities are praying for someone who:
Is sincere, energetic and an enthusiastic Christian in priest’s orders.
Is welcoming and approachable to all parishioners.
Enjoys the countryside and rural communities and is willing to engage with a socially diverse, yet lively village that supports the church in its community.
Is committed to drawing people into a personal faith in Christ, with a special focus on families.
Is able to work collaboratively with the incumbent, visiting priests, lay readers and lay teams.
Is committed to local schools, in particular that at Mayfield, in assisting with Christian learning.
Is able to lead worship in a variety of church traditions. Read more