21 Sep 2018, 11:26 a.m.
We seek a priest of The Society who would welcome the challenge of two contrasting parishes:
* A good leader, teacher, communicator, innovative and enthusiastic in reaching out to our local area to increase the witness in the community and schools of both parishes;.......
4 Sep 2018, 3:14 p.m.
Team Vicar (0.5) in the Parish of Central Wolverhampton, with pastoral oversight for All Saints and St. John’s in the Square.
The Parish has four churches in the heart of Wolverhampton, a vibrant, culturally diverse city in the wonderful West Midlands.
* All Saints is in a residential area just south of the city centre, with considerable needs, excellent community links and varied opportunities for mission and outreach.
* St. John’s in the Square is in the commercial area of the city centre and, alongside its worshipping life, plays an important role in the cultural and musical life of the city.
Both churches are in the liberal Catholic tradition, offer worship centred around the Eucharist & have small, dedicated congregations. Read more
4 Sep 2018, 3:07 p.m.
We are an inner city church with a small congregation but a desire to grow and be more effective in bringing people to a real faith and serving the community.
We have a good modern church and associated rooms, a willing congregation, a recently appointed full-time outreach worker, no financial worries, and an attractive vicarage.
31 Aug 2018, 12:11 p.m.
The Parish of St Aidan & St Chad, Chadsmoor consists of 2 Parish Churches in an ex-mining community on the edge of Cannock Chase.
We are praying for someone who is down to earth, approachable and a good listener and who will:
* continue to develop ways of reaching out to people with the love of God, having a passion for pastoral care.....
16 Aug 2018, 12:20 p.m.
The benefice is situated in the very pleasant semi-rural village community of Coven located in South Staffordshire on the North-West border of Wolverhampton.
Our church family have passed a resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration regarding the ministry of Bishops and Priests.
Our new priest will need to:
• exercise a sacramental ministry with the Eucharist at its heart
• be our shepherd, teacher and friend.....