22 Jan 2020, 9:45 a.m.
Telford Minster is a church plant, started in the centre of Telford under a Bishops’ Mission Order. We are passionate about making Jesus known in our everyday lives and together as a church in Telford. We have a unique opportunity to reimagine what the church of the future might look like, without the historical restrictions of traditional parish churches.
To develop a worshiping culture within Telford Minster and develop creative media and communications to run alongside our operations. To set-up and administer an internship programme in due course.
We are looking for a Worship and Media Pastor who is
- Passionate about leading God’s people in musical worship.
- Faithful in prayer and studying of the Bible.
- Missional at the core.
- Willing to build a strong team around them.
- Growing a thriving ministry from the ground up.
- Passionate about raising up others to lead worship, not only to just play music or songs.
- Who has a passion for musical excellence and an eye for detail.
- Who is willing to work with and alongside a growing team.
- Who is willing to discern with others the direction of the worshiping community of Telford Minster.
- Eager to discover and develop their own ministry within the role of worship and media pastor.
- Has a flair for design, social media work and branding.
- Able to co-ordinate a potential internship programme.
17 Jan 2020, 4:26 p.m.
We are seeking a full time Director of Ordinands to serve as part of the Vocations and Training team, championing the Diocesan priorities of Discipleship, Vocation and Evangelism.
The Bishops’ Director of Ordinands will be passionate about vocation, feel called to this role and will energetically work with candidates discerning a call to ordained ministry and to further the vocational culture of the diocese. Read more