Pre-retirement conference for clergy & spouses
This provides an opportunity for clergy and their spouses to begin to think and pray about as well as plan for retirement.
Topics will include:
- Making the transition for full time ministry to ministry in retirement.
- Spirituality in retirement.
- Opportunities for continuing ministry.
- Keeping well spiritually and physically in retirement.
- The practicalities of pensions housing and finance – we shall be joined by representatives of the Pensions Board and Church Housing as well as the EIG.
There will be worship and prayer as well as time to talk with and listen to each other.Bishop Michael will be with us for part of the day
For more information please contact the Revd Preb Graham Fowell.